What's new

Fiat Lux

Very nice colors. Why do the lights have this stary form?
Dani
 
I love the colours an the feeling of depth of this picture! Well done
 
Wow great shot, I love the graphics design. The gradual change of tone in the sky is very pleasing.
 
Thanks again everyone!

Dani: It is because of my camera. I used a Fujifilm E550 for this shot. Whenever the subject is bright, as are the lights in this photo, the stary effect will appear. I am not sure if this only happens to my camera, or if this is a lens property common in Fujifilm's camera. But I do know that my friends' cameras don't do that, and that a special starlight filter is needed in SLR's. So I would assume it is a defect from the camera.

The effect is genuine, ie. it is as shot from the camera, not added.
 
Finsen, these stary lights also apear in my shots with a canon SII. I thought maybe something is wrong with my camera but then I saw your pictures.
Dani
 
Dani, really? So I guess it is not just my camera then. I guess it has to do with the internal refraction among the lens elements. But it's a nice "defect" after all :D.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom