D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 30, 2007 #1
thebeatles TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2007 Messages 800 Reaction score 1 Location pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 30, 2007 #2 i like these shots. i like the weather and lighting. kind of pulls at some emotion of mine.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 30, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Nicely blue ... could be "blue" in all meanings of the word. I still don't know how to bring out just ONE colour so selectively ... but I sure like the effect! (And hey, these make me wish I could get back to NYC again!)
Nicely blue ... could be "blue" in all meanings of the word. I still don't know how to bring out just ONE colour so selectively ... but I sure like the effect! (And hey, these make me wish I could get back to NYC again!)