What's new

Figured it out...** Fisheye shots from last week for CC

n.hubb22

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 9, 2011
Messages
84
Reaction score
2
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot with Nikon D7000 & 10.5mm f/2.8 fisheye.

Was just out messing around getting used to my new camera! First time posting for CC as well. Thanks in advance. Just wondering what i can do better.

#1Bridge1 by Viz I, on Flickr


#2Bridge2 by Viz I, on Flickr

#3Bridge3 by Viz I, on Flickr


#4Bridge4 by Viz I, on Flickr


#5
Bridge5 by Viz I, on Flickr
 
I think it's pretty clever how you used a fisheye on an overpass and added a unique perspective to the second shot. The image quality is great. One thing I have is that if maybe you should have tilted the first shot upwards instead of downwards and it would have been more interesting. My eyes are led to the end of the bridge on that one and the long-exposure of the cars in the background isn't so important; the distortion of the floor seems kind of weird. The second and third are my favorites. I like the text in the fourth.
 
I really like the second one with the contrast of curves and straights. However, the others seem to lack a subject.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom