PhotosbyMeg
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 16, 2011
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Iowa
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all...
So just got myself my first flash (sb900). I trying to get up to speed on the ins and outs. I'm doing some photos of a friends little kids outside and want to get something that is going to help with some of the harsh shadows. Ideas? I've seen everything from the lightsphere to wonkie looking homemade contraptions. What would be my best bet?
Thanks,
Meg
So just got myself my first flash (sb900). I trying to get up to speed on the ins and outs. I'm doing some photos of a friends little kids outside and want to get something that is going to help with some of the harsh shadows. Ideas? I've seen everything from the lightsphere to wonkie looking homemade contraptions. What would be my best bet?
Thanks,
Meg