What's new

film cameras and lenses

doylie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2008
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
omaha, ne
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got some equipment from my Grandpa and I don't have any use for it. He said they all work, but I don't even know how to test it. Make an offer if you're interested, whatever you think is fair. Thanks!


Konica FTA Film camera - Konica FS1 Film Camera - 40-55mm Lens - Vivitar 35-55mm Auto Wide-angle Lens with Vivitar 55mm Skylight filter - Midori 80-200mm Lens - Vivitar 2500 External Flash - Konica X24 External Flash - Tamron 80-250mm Lens - Konica 135mm Lens
DSC00248.JPG
 
Just to clarify, are two of the lenses actually a Konica 40mm (55mm filter ring) and a Vivitar 35mm (55 filter ring)? I question it because i don't seem able to get google results for these.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom