Final Hurdle

Actor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The one in the middle is my grandson.
Hurdleresized.JPG

It would have been better if you had caught your Grandson with his leading leg over the hurdle like the nearest runner

It would have been better if you had caught your Grandson with his leading leg over the hurdle like the nearest runner
I kind of agree with this, but I also like the snapshot as is because of the way it shows the three hurdlers in three progressive states of the hurdle. It's almost like a time lapse triptych in a single pic.

The camera was in continuous mode. Even if it were not I think timing the shot to that precise instant is asking a bit much.

The camera was in continuous mode. Even if it were not I think timing the shot to that precise instant is asking a bit much.

You can get the moment without continuos better, continuos you usually get the shot before and after the shot you want
These go a lot faster and it is easy shoting one frame
http://gsgary.smugmug.com/photos/562496980_SiMVf-L.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back