What's new

Finally, a shot of my Black Ghost Knife!!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
He's so damned elusive, it kills me. Such a neat fish, fascinating to watch, and a quickly becoming one of my favorites.

Black Ghost Knife by f_one_eight, on Flickr



Cheers!
Jake
 
He looks like an eel. Eel's really creep me out!

But a very cool shot.

How's the tank going?
 
He looks like an eel. Eel's really creep me out!

But a very cool shot.

How's the tank going?

Wonderful! I really need to add CO2 for the plants, but that'll have to wait as it's a pretty hefty investment. I know, I've been pretty lacks on updating my tank thread. I'll have to do that soon.

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Holy freaking crispy, Batman. I didn't realize they had such eel like faces. Great shot-incredible considering that's through glass and water.
 
Holy freaking crispy, Batman. I didn't realize they had such eel like faces. Great shot-incredible considering that's through glass and water.

Thanks! I didn't use any fancy gear either. D7000 gripped, with a 12mm?(maybe 20mm) extension tube, and an 85mm 1.8G. Then a pocket wizard mini-tt1 and SU800 on camera, and pocket wizard flex-tt5 and SB700 above the tank.

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom