Hmm I'm going to pick on shot 3 because I think its the weakest of the series and shows what I think might be some possible problems with the setup.
My main grip is that it looks like a cut and paste job and the reason for this is that the light you have on the bike and rider is so far removed from the surrounding ambient light. We can see that you are indeed pushing out a lot of light since the metal on the bike appears to be clipping (overexposed) though at this size it just gives the impression that the bike is painted white, but some skin areas appear (hard to judge at this size and on my rubbishy monitor) to maybe just pushing on clipping as well.
If you look at shot 2 in comparison the flash light you are putting out has caught a lot more of the background and overall scene, so even though things drop of into the darker further zones the overall effect works since those ares don't come under much close viewing.
Your overall method does appear to be working well and you are nailing the focus and depth of field whilst balancing the light - but I feel that when you want to bring in more of the surroundings - as in shot 3 - your method needs to adapt to lose that "its photoshopped" appearance. I wish I could give some specific lighting advice for this by its going beyond what I know well enough, plus I have no idea what gear setup you have access to and are using.