What's new

Finally ordered a prime lens! Nikkor 35mm f/1.8

Darkhunter139

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 27, 2009
Messages
768
Reaction score
3
Location
Valley Forge, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just ordered a nikkor 35mm af-s f/1.8 from Adorama. Could not resist it at $200 with all the great reviews it gets.

Anyone that has one care to post a few images here? I cant wait to get it!
 
Just ordered a nikkor 35mm af-s f/1.8 from Adorama. Could not resist it at $200 with all the great reviews it gets.

Anyone that has one care to post a few images here? I cant wait to get it!

I love mine. Couldn't ask for a better deal at $200. I don't have too many photo's from it uploaded yet but the pictures in my Flickr of the lenses are all taken with the 35mm (aside from the picture of the 35mm obviously).
 
I have found that amazon is a good place to see shots taken from a specific lens, they allow users to upload images to product pages
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/B001S2PPT0/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_all]Customer Image Gallery for Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras[/ame]
 
I just picked mine up a couple weeks ago and I havent taken it off my camera yet :lol:

Really nice lens for the price, heres a couple images ive taken with it

DSC_0151.jpg


DSC_0555-2copy.jpg


DSC_0556-2copy.jpg


DSC_0006-3_edit.jpg


DSC_0025-2_edit.jpg
 
if i went back to DX, the 35 1.8 would probably be the first lens i'd buy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom