Finally...... Washington DC

molested_cow

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
img24.photobucket.com
The weather was excellent, too excellent actually. The sun was just blazing, and that basically killed the colors. It now looks like a cloudy day instead.... anyways, I just selected some good ones. Here's the gallary link:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v73/molested_cow/Washington DC 04/

juan058-R6-028-12A.jpg

Peeping at the President...

juan058-R6-024-10A.jpg

KODAK DOMINANCE!!!
juan058-R6-034-15A.jpg

Did you see me?!
juan058-R7-032-14A.jpg

juan058-R5-041-19.jpg

juan058-R5-039-18.jpg

ying058-R6-020-8A.jpg

Thomas Jefferson Memorial

ying058-R6-012-4A.jpg

There was a Promotion on a City in China so there were some performance in front of the memorial.
Here's the Monkey God VS The Turtle boy

ying058-R1-012-4A.jpg

Dragon dancing

juan058-R6-072-34A.jpg

Dragon tired......:p
juan058-R6-076-36A.jpg

The view across the lagoon
juan058-R6-070-33A.jpg

Incredible series MC!

And it's gratifying to see they rebuilt the White House to just the way it was before the aliens blew it up.

Nice photos, looks like you had a good trip photo wise

My only comment is that a few need straitening

hobbes28 said:
It's a great series. I think my wife and I need to go back up sometime.

Bring bicycle if you can...... It makes things a lot easier.

Also, it's really a b!tch to find a parking space on sundays. It's easier on Saturdays. We found space near the unfinished American Indian museum, just in front of the Capitol hill.

oh gosh... you pasted too much of them and I can't decide which one to choose as the best one :)

So many good shots here! I love that you posted them all together, makes me feel like I was there. I really like the ones with the columns, nice feel to those photos. The Kodak one made me smile. I've never been to the capitol. Perhaps my husband and I can arrange to go for a long weekend sometime. I'd love to get some pictures of the Vietnam Memorial as my father fought in that war. Hmm....now I want to go right now!!

Most reactions

Back