What's new

Finally..

PaulWilliams

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 24, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Location
Southampton, MA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$lightning.webp
Finally, after 3 years.. C+C?
 
I have always wanted to shoot lightning. Great capture. I don't even know how to critique lighting shots, so I'll just leave this as a comment. lol. although I do love darker images...I find myself wondering if the sky could be darker just a hair...maybe even adding to the glow of the lightning and pin around it. Great picture.
 
Up late n bored. Played with it a bit. added in darkness and removed pink and a few other things with the art history brush. I'm not that great at editing by far...I just like to tinker.

just a personal preference of mine...darkness. lol :-)


$lightning2.webp
 
or we can go this way, if you prefer the lightened sky. added tiny bit of dark by adjusting the curves, silhouetted the bottom entirely and worked on adding depth to clouds with the art history brush tool, reduced saturation to remove pink. Left the lightning alone 'cause I just kept messing it up, lol.

fun pic to play with, thanks again for posting.

$lightning4.webp
 
...yes I know you can see my edits in the clouds on the full size image...lol. It was just a quick play effort. ;-) I don't really like the shapes of the clouds and how the edits come out on the ones in the upper left corner...kinda also why I like the dark..it hides it. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom