What's new

Finals Work

powerk25

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 7, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok so this is semi photo related ,however theres no place to post this, basically I need to know who this photographer is and lots google searches turned up nothing, any help is greatly appericated!

Please do not post images to which you do not hold rights. You may post a link.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Step one. Do your own work. How lazy can you be.

Step two. Read forum rules. One of the indicate you are not to post photo's that you do not own.

Step three. Watch this
 
Last edited:
Step one. Do your own work. How lazy can you be.

Step two. Read forum rules. One of the indicate you are not to post photo's that you do not own.

Step three. Watch this


Well I did do my work, I looked it up and asked everyone, but we don't have any context ,other than a picture on paper, which this is a photo of, so don't be rude and call me lazy. However it is a fair point that I can't post photos that don't belong to me, i just needed a answer its been driving me crazy, but whatever ill try a different forum i guess.
 
I attempted to post but it was deleted.

later.
 
It was apparently Julia Margaret Cameron's work by the way
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom