What's new

Fire Escapes

Scott Mac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Quebec
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
600.jpg



40mm,
f/7.1 at
1/2500s, ISO 100
 
I find it rather boring. I realize that the fire escapes are you subject, but they just dont stand out to me.
 
Bit of contrast here, so the obvious thing to do is to make it B&W. I fiddled with the Levels and contrast to recover the dark areas. Have a go at it. You'll be surprised.
 
Good subject. I'd like to see some different perspectives.
 
Bit of contrast here, so the obvious thing to do is to make it B&W. I fiddled with the Levels and contrast to recover the dark areas. Have a go at it. You'll be surprised.

I tried as I was processing my shots, but I though that the blue sky was a key part. I was hesitant to let it go.

I'll give it another go, though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom