Fire Hydrant - infrared filter

infrared1.jpg

Use the direct link and bracket with rather than <a>. There is even a little camera and palm tree above where you type that allows you to paste in the direct link and creates the brackets for you. (you could even just use the img link Photobucket provides you)

As for the photo, you'll want to explain what you did here. Is this a infrared layer added in photoshop or did you really use an IR filter on the camera when you shot it? It looks very heavy in the mid-tones and hardly any black or white.

I like the photograph but it almost seems like it needs contrast maybe? I'm not so sure maybe one of the experienced people can help. I'm new at this myself.

Also I think you linked the photo wrong. I use photobucket as well and there should be a link that all you do is copy & paste into the forum post. that should start with

I like the photograph but it almost seems like it needs contrast maybe? I'm not so sure maybe one of the experienced people can help. I'm new at this myself.

Also I think you linked the photo wrong. I use photobucket as well and there should be a link that all you do is copy & paste into the forum post. that should start with [/quote]

Automatic editing compliments of Photoshop Elements 6. Anyway, I might stand to be or the software stands to be corrected. Sometimes they're not accurate. You might be right. Too bright but it was automatic editing: contrast, colors, etc.

infrared1.jpg

Use the direct link and bracket with rather than <a>. There is even a little camera and palm tree above where you type that allows you to paste in the direct link and creates the brackets for you. (you could even just use the img link Photobucket provides you)

As for the photo, you'll want to explain what you did here. Is this a infrared layer added in photoshop or did you really use an IR filter on the camera when you shot it? It looks very heavy in the mid-tones and hardly any black or white.[/quote]

I used infrared filter in Photoshop Elements 6.

Most reactions

Back