What's new

Fire in the...clouds?

beanart

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
55842136053989401701020.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

one of my first goes at HDR photography. How can I improve?
 
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the angle, the softness of the clouds is also amazing. I really like this photo
 
...but are you sure you did not want it this way? :scratch:



I really appreciate the effects you have created :D
 
...but are you sure you did not want it this way? :scratch:



I really appreciate the effects you have created :D

Hm.. I honestly think I like the wider/dutch angle approach better. I feel as though cropping to a straighter prospective takes away the interest. Just a thought.
 
Not loving the glamor glow processing. Like the fixed version of the angle better. The fire is definitely cool looking!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom