What's new

Fire In The Sky

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...
 
Last edited:
You just have to love those deep rich colors, nice.

Regards,
Peter Witham
 
Thanks for your comments, Peter, much appreciated.
 
Horizon is straight, good use of the rule of thirds, A+ for composition. I only wish there was a little more light on the rocks.
 
Very nice. The orange sky is amazing.

Thanks for sharing.
 
that's a really nice photo. I'm glad you chose a slower shutter speed; the blurred water really adds feeling to this.
 
This is a very beautiful picture. I actually like the rock being dark as is.
 
Very nice. I too prefer the darkness of those rocks, though it easy easy to consider them under exposed given the image is quite dark throughout.

The slow shutter speed gives a nice oil effect. At first glance I'd think this was a fantastic painting if it wasn't for the nature of these forums.
 
Wow, people, thanks much for the kind comments! Sunsets are so cliché that I didn't really expect much feedback with this photo :)
 
That is a GREAT shot, its so clear and soft. Very relaxing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom