Fire on the mountain...

mountainjunkie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Less then 5 miles as the crow flies from my neighborhood. Under control now but sure was nerve racking to watch yesterday in spite of the nice photo op from a neighbor’s deck.

50109725878_942049878c_o.jpg

Tucson? I hear hear that Tucson is on fire... Stay safe

Always a worry for wildlife and humans are wildfires.

Well I can see the dumper on it.

outside of choking on the fires from AZ......, because I am in a wooded area, the concern is VERY high until the monsoons come in.

The H2 fire was of deep concern for us.

Evergreen, CO

My kids has been in Salida, CO staying a cabin for the week. He should be home today or tomorrow. Some of the pictures are funny, he is not used to trees and that environment. They went to town and bought a burrito, his reaction will stay hidden... When you live on the border of Mexico there is no substitute for authentic mexican food. =]

Evergreen, CO

My kids has been in Salida, CO staying a cabin for the week. He should be home today or tomorrow. Some of the pictures are funny, he is not used to trees and that environment. They went to town and bought a burrito, his reaction will stay hidden... When you live on the border of Mexico there is no substitute for authentic mexican food. =]
Ok..
Here is where were going to fight...

NEW MEXICAN food is IMO FAR better than any Americanized "Mexican Food"......

:)

The shot does tell an interesting part of how the fires behave.
A multi-day fire would have been twice or three times the size.

Evergreen, CO

Ok..

When I meant border, I meant across the street. I cross the border at times to eat when Trump is not closing the border. I agree, you have one of the best cuisines in the world! =]

Evergreen, CO

Ok..

When I meant border, I meant across the street. I cross the border at times to eat when Trump is not closing the border. I agree, you have one of the best cuisines in the world! =]

he he he:fangs::fangs:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back