What's new

Fire

max3k

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
497
Reaction score
10
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Kitchen at Discovery Cove, Orlando FL.

Tokina 11-16

920403694_okpLH-XL.jpg
 
it took me a while to actually find the fire. my eyes were glued to the foreground. and were you shooting through glass? looks like there's a smudge or something.
 
Very nice use of the wide angle. I really need to pick me up one of those...

I think this is a perfect example of a time to break the rule of thirds as well. With everything in the picture being as balanced as it is, it would have ruined it without it being centered. Good job! :thumbup:

The "smudge" looks a little more like smoke to me. My girlfriend must have been cooking.
 
yes, the "smudge" was from the chicken breasts they put on the grill. I wasnt really thinking about it before I took the shot, but now I wish I had gotten there earlier.

there was no glass, it was an open grill
 
Very nice. Good job with setting proper white balance for this exposure.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom