What's new

Fire

ChckLiz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2006
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Location
Irvine KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
100_2692.jpg

100_26921.jpg
 
Nice ... did you plan for the flames to be out of focus and the paper that is burning here to be in focus? If so, why?

Have you ever seen my "fire studies"? I think they are no more ... no more pics on the host's site, which means only red x's here, but I once tried to capture flames at different speeds. Nice effect!!! :D
 
I've never tried this, cause I'm not supposed to play with fire. :D Nice job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom