Fireball

runnah

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like number 1 better but feel like the pilings near the horizon need to be cloned out along with whatever that is in the water left of the sunrise.

All I see is 'apocalypse now' haha ! I like #2 better, but definitely take out the black blotch in the water left of the general reflection and a few other things, Sorry i just massacred your image, heres how i would of liked to see it :) but i'm pretty OCD and anal :p

Great image, you're so lucky to have these places to go to! I must admit I'm jelous!

$edit1.jpg

Thanks, those are hazard bouys. I kept em in to add a little soemthing to the scene.

I do like Dougie's edit.

Thanks, those are hazard bouys. I kept em in to add a little soemthing to the scene.

I do like Dougie's edit.

Feel free to keep it as your own with the edits if you like it dude, its just little things i dislike, even the sky i think i edited haha ! but unfortunately we cant play god when we go on shoot!

Hope you don't mind me taking a stab at number one with the cloning...sorry they looked like pilings at first glance. I think if you are going for the end of the world look that a feeling of emptiness should exist and taking out the stuff in the water kinda gives it some more emptiness.
$Runnah.jpg

If this is what the end looked like, then there is no other place I rather be then sitting on that dock drinking heavily.

The dock looks much better in the first shot.

+1 I like that perspective. Nice!

As an option I would love to see a more vertical crop on 1 taking the trees on the left out, I'm a sucker for simplicity and I think this may lend itself well to just dock and sunset ;)

I do like Dougie's edit.

Feel free to keep it as your own with the edits if you like it dude, its just little things i dislike, even the sky i think i edited haha ! but unfortunately we cant play god when we go on shoot!

No, you can't play God.

That's Morgan Freeman's job, afterall.

The pier in photo 1 is much better, great photo`s :)

John.

1 is the best. The dock is better, its just an all around better angle and execution in my opinion.

Most reactions

Back