jack lumber TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 277 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 1, 2007 #1 Taken at South Africia nite 06.
Cyber Surfer TPF Noob! Joined Oct 21, 2005 Messages 150 Reaction score 3 Location Calgary, Alberta, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 1, 2007 #2 Great shots Jack! Where the heck was I on that night?
jack lumber TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 277 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 1, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Happy new yr m8,,I see you were up early today! I got a few shots of sun up this morning. Sorry for the lack of break between the shots,,,I'll get the hang of this yet. dohhh
Happy new yr m8,,I see you were up early today! I got a few shots of sun up this morning. Sorry for the lack of break between the shots,,,I'll get the hang of this yet. dohhh