Fireworks for the New Year

jlbrew3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some shots from the local fireworks shows, any comments/critiques are warmly welcomed and appreciated!

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0276.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

woodsac, thanks

I actually posted this in the wrong gallery, I wanted it to be in the general gallery and accidentally posted it here, I put it in the general but can't figure out how to delete this one

how do you delete it by the way?

great shots, colors look sharp..nice job

Very nice and clean shots. I like the thirth shoot the most.

You got some very nice "flowers" here, i.e. the "stem" and full round of the exploding fireworks. Great.

#3 looks interesting and colourful! I like that one so much.

Some of my firework pics can be seen here , but only the first is from a professional firework display set up by a pyrotechnician, the other are private fireworks in the street right after midnight on 1 Jan.

I might also show the other more or less "good" firework photos from the pro's display...

Have I not just replied to the self-same thread? Does it exist twice? That need not be.

Threads merged, one set of pics deleted and all placed in the General Gallery - seems like you happened to place your self-same thread twice, jlbrew, but we're here to help in situations such as that one ;).

Very nice clean & crisp captures. I like photos of fireworks. Wish I could get mine to turn out this good. Thanks for sharing!

very nice and simple.

better than anything i ever did in terms of firework.

i still cannot decide if the moon is good to be there or not ;)

thanks everyone, I appreciate the comments, I really do!

LaFoto, thanks for helping me straighten out the two thread problem, I accidentally created it in two places and couldn't figure out how to delete the second one (or merge it) and I appreciate the assistance!

Most reactions

Back