What's new

Fireworks for the New Year

jlbrew3

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Location
Lake Forest, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some shots from the local fireworks shows, any comments/critiques are warmly welcomed and appreciated!

1.
DSC_0289.jpg



2.
DSC_0276.jpg



3.
DSC_0182.jpg



4.
DSC_0015.jpg



5.
DSC_0012.jpg



6.
DSC_0011.jpg



7.
DSC_0010.jpg
 
woodsac, thanks

I actually posted this in the wrong gallery, I wanted it to be in the general gallery and accidentally posted it here, I put it in the general but can't figure out how to delete this one

how do you delete it by the way?
 
If you ask nicely, a Mod will delete this one for you :)
 
great shots, colors look sharp..nice job
 
Very nice and clean shots. I like the thirth shoot the most.
 
You got some very nice "flowers" here, i.e. the "stem" and full round of the exploding fireworks. Great.

#3 looks interesting and colourful! I like that one so much.

Some of my firework pics can be seen here , but only the first is from a professional firework display set up by a pyrotechnician, the other are private fireworks in the street right after midnight on 1 Jan.

I might also show the other more or less "good" firework photos from the pro's display...
 
Have I not just replied to the self-same thread? Does it exist twice? That need not be.
 
Threads merged, one set of pics deleted and all placed in the General Gallery - seems like you happened to place your self-same thread twice, jlbrew, but we're here to help in situations such as that one ;).
 
Very nice clean & crisp captures. I like photos of fireworks. Wish I could get mine to turn out this good. Thanks for sharing!
 
very nice and simple.

better than anything i ever did in terms of firework.

i still cannot decide if the moon is good to be there or not ;)
 
thanks everyone, I appreciate the comments, I really do!

LaFoto, thanks for helping me straighten out the two thread problem, I accidentally created it in two places and couldn't figure out how to delete the second one (or merge it) and I appreciate the assistance!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom