What's new

Fireworks in Wilkes-Barre, PA

edouble

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 24, 2009
Messages
740
Reaction score
17
Location
NEPA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was my first attempt at shooting fireworks. The show started early in the evening when the horizon was still faintly light. Also there is tons of light pollution in this heavily populated area. And to make things even more difficult between myself and the fireworks is a tree line. And the fireworks were just above them. I choose a longer focal length to not capture any of the trees but this also limited my field of view.

Here are four of my favorite :

Edited-0050.jpg


Edited-0136.jpg


Edited-0134.jpg


Edited-0080.jpg
 
2nd and 3rd are my favorite... although it's a shame they got cut off a bit...

Wilkes-Barre is a crazy@$$ town... although I only know Wilkes for the Mohegan Sun and the Hardware Bar...oooooooooh the Hardware Bar... most insane, wildest Hardware Bar I've ever set foot in... I fear for my camera's life every time I walk in there... :lol:


Yeah WB is a complete sh*t hole.

I took my fiance into the Hardware Bar once - she calls it a titty bar :lol:
 
where's your foreground? where were they taken at? you should have got some of the trees in to give it scale. the first and last ones could be 6 inches across without this frame of reference
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom