What's new

Fireworks Photography

Oops, doubled one
 
Nice to see some fireworks shots. My attempt for fireworks shots this year was a complete bust. I went to San Francisco to see the show, where they were setting off the fireworks at the Golden Gate bridge, but there was too much fog. Total waste of time. They estimated there was about 100k people there for the show. Complete gridlock pandamonium getting out of there. Took me 3.5hrs just to get to the bay bridge. Glad to see you had a better experience than I did :lol:.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: pez
Some great captures
 
  • Like
Reactions: pez
I like that these catch the moment rather then just the technical aspects. The 3rd and 5th look very neon Love that !
 
  • Like
Reactions: pez

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom