What's new

First attempt of a Sunset

Ok, I fell in love with the first one. The leading lines are awesome. The couple adds such interest as they eyes are pulled towards them. The composition is about as perfect as I can see it being. Wonderful capture.

The second one I like a lot as well. The only thing I might do is move that building dead center below the sun. Should be pretty easy to do and would make it look like the Sunsphere from the World's Fair in Knoxville, TN.

The third one is great to me as well. Very nice exposure with the city lights and the sunset. Great exposure to me.
 
not bad for your first time keep working on it just changing the settings around and it'll get better!
photostream
 
I like the second two. The third could use a bit more density in the buildings though. The beach one is a bit under-exposed which kills it for me. Overall cool photos though! I like the composition a lot.
 
The first and third are pleasing to my eyes.
 
Absolutely lovely! Wonderful composition and colors. The third one is my favorite! The first one is great too. I think the second one is a bit too monotonous.
 
Ditto, the first and third are my favourites.

Although, the the first one I would make the sea horizon horizontal, it is a little distracting.
In both cases, play with the colours in Lightroom or similar (contrast, blacks, vibrance, definition, etc) it would seem to me as though there is a smokescreen in front of the picture (it being Taipei, I am not surprised, no offence) You could make the pictures a lot more clearer! :-D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom