First Concert! C&C PLEASE!!

JKnobelock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Id love to know what ya guys think, the band liked them a lot, and it was a lot of fun, although hectic trying to keep up with these guys.

BAMF_Cd_Release_by_Fullmoonphotography.jpg

BAMF_by_Fullmoonphotography.jpg

BAMF_Concert_by_Fullmoonphotography.jpg

Danicing_along_by_Fullmoonphotography.jpg

SKA_by_Fullmoonphotography.jpg

BAMF_2_by_Fullmoonphotography.jpg

BAMF_5_by_Fullmoonphotography.jpg

i like #1 and the angle on #3 is nice! the other ones don't do too much for me.... the last one is cool, but underexposed.

i agree 1 and 3 are pretty good the last one could be really good and the guy jumping if taken from the front i think....did you have a realy high iso (i assume yes because of poor lighting) but all the photos seem to have a bit of noise

#3 is great! #4 gives you a nice look at the crowd, and #6 is funny :D

thanks for the comments guys, the iso was set really high because of really low lighting, i did have a hot shoe mounted flash, but i switched back and forth between the flash and just stage lighting, the last and first ones obviously lit by stage lights only, even though the last one is underexposed i do like it a lot because of the feeling, and the way his face was lit up. i really wish i coulda got some shots from right up front, but the crowd goes right up to the stage, so i woulda been being pushed and bumped the whole time, with no ability to move.

they are a local ska band called BAMF! I actually went to highschool with most of them, and was really good friends with the bassist, this was a concert for their first cd release and a very small local venue called the midwest music pit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back