manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #1 From a wedding I shot this weekend... ==1== ==2== Comments welcome if desired.
The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 22, 2011 Banned #2 Picture are OK but framing is off, imo. Too much space on the left in the first and on the right in the second
Picture are OK but framing is off, imo. Too much space on the left in the first and on the right in the second
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Yeah, I can see that. Frankly, I wasn't super excited about any of my pics from this wedding.