What's new

First film in 3 years

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After 3 years of shooting digitally I dusted off the old Pentax. I screwed (yes, screwed) on the 55mm lens, bought a roll of 200ASA film and went for a walk.

1 My very, very first non-digital shot in 3 years. Just outside the photo store where I bought fresh film.

20081022212043_f1000001.jpg



2 In some gift store.

20081022212129_f1000007.jpg


3 Entering the riding school.

20081022212246_f1000011.jpg


4

20081022212308_f1000012.jpg


5

20081022212326_f1000016.jpg


6

20081022212345_f1000018.jpg


7 How many photos of the same stairs can one make?

20081022212406_f1000019.jpg


8 Somewhere on the way back home.

20081022212432_f1000021.jpg

 
#7 is my favorite, but I like 4 a lot too.

Did you scan the prints, or the negatives?
 
Nice set. Number 7 would be my favourite too.
 
number three strikes me as a very strong composition, good work.

P.S. i also have a spotmatic and several m42 lenses
 
i really like the lighting in the shot with the staircase but it seems a lil grainy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom