What's new

First green thing i've seen in 6 months

carldelain

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Messages
65
Reaction score
5
Location
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Winter has been long in Wisconsin and it's just coming to an end. This was the first thing I've seen starting to green up outside.

I'm kind of new to macro, and photography in general :P I got my first DSLR last week. Let me know if you have any suggestions or anything! :)

~Carl

2n0q80g.jpg
 
Lucky you, still snowing here :( , must be the longest winter i have witnessed.
 
It's a nice shot. It snowed here in Chicago last night. What a drag.
 
Lucky you, still snowing here :( , must be the longest winter i have witnessed.

Yeah, you are a tad north of here! I was up in northern Michigan, about an hour north, the other day and there is still snow there.
We're supposed to get 10 inches here tomorrow though :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom