FIRST HDR ATTEMPTS OF CAR

CBP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first HDR attemp, there is a lot of imposing light from the sun but i like this look so i am happy enough with my first go. I did a quick edit on the water marks just to get them out of the way am in the process of doing a very in depth clear up. Will have to buy the complete software package to be happy though.

Hope you like :)

First :

_DSC4441_39_36_tonemapped.jpg

Second :

DSC05287_8_9_tonemapped-3copy1.jpg

Last edited:
I do not like 1 at all, too much noise. Looks like a clip from a video game. The composition is poor as well. Not sure what you were going for.
2, Its better although I do not think HDR was needed in this image. The car looks to be 3 different shades of silver/grey. There are harsh shadows which I dont think you should have in an HDR shot.

How many exposures did you use?

#2 it's just a tad dark but I like it kinda has that top gear effect.

See I really like number one because it has that 'game' effect.
Could have gone for a different angle though, this one doesn't have much of interest in the shot.

Thanks for the input guys, number one is a cropped version of the original which i am not finished with yet. I will post the full completed picture soon, i have a few different lights and colors of number two. It also doesn't look as dark when viewing a much larger version of it.

:D:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back