Hardrock TPF Noob! Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 1,173 Reaction score 36 Location Dallas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 8, 2009 #1 1. my wedding band. 2.Bling 3.really old ruby from the early 1900s. 4.pocket watch in motion 5. guess the shutter speed?
1. my wedding band. 2.Bling 3.really old ruby from the early 1900s. 4.pocket watch in motion 5. guess the shutter speed?
R RancerDS TPF Noob! Joined Nov 5, 2009 Messages 227 Reaction score 0 Location Wagoner, OK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 9, 2009 #2 DOF in the first few is off a bit. #2 is pretty nice considering. Really like #5 the most for clarity, framing, DOF. #6: Guess the shutter speed. 6 seconds.
DOF in the first few is off a bit. #2 is pretty nice considering. Really like #5 the most for clarity, framing, DOF. #6: Guess the shutter speed. 6 seconds.
Hardrock TPF Noob! Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 1,173 Reaction score 36 Location Dallas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 9, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 RancerDS said: DOF in the first few is off a bit. #2 is pretty nice considering. Really like #5 the most for clarity, framing, DOF. #6: Guess the shutter speed. 6 seconds. Click to expand... Thanks, I was actually going for the shallow dof in the first one, as far as the other 2 rings yeah the dof is off. I was trying to keep the lens at 1:1 and the pictures aren't very clear on my rebel xt for viewing. I believe they were shot at f9.
RancerDS said: DOF in the first few is off a bit. #2 is pretty nice considering. Really like #5 the most for clarity, framing, DOF. #6: Guess the shutter speed. 6 seconds. Click to expand... Thanks, I was actually going for the shallow dof in the first one, as far as the other 2 rings yeah the dof is off. I was trying to keep the lens at 1:1 and the pictures aren't very clear on my rebel xt for viewing. I believe they were shot at f9.