first job

Andrea K

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
no, it has nothing to do with photography

im an "admissions hostess" at six flags theme park. woot woot. seems like a fun job, much better than the other jobs i had applied for!

just thought id tell everyone :D

argh argh argh i started looking at the papers they gave me and apparently when i was in the interview and i thought she said forTY she said fourTEEN hours a week...everything she said afterwards led me to believe that it would be a full time job but the papers she gave me say that its only 14 hours a week! which is unfortunate because 14 hrs a week on 6/hr will not pay the car insurance :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

my feeling at the moment :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
i will be calling tomorrow to clarify this though i doubt that it is 40 hours

andreag5 said:
argh argh argh i started looking at the papers they gave me and apparently when i was in the interview and i thought she said forTY she said fourTEEN hours a week...everything she said afterwards led me to believe that it would be a full time job but the papers she gave me say that its only 14 hours a week! which is unfortunate because 14 hrs a week on 6/hr will not pay the car insurance :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

my feeling at the moment :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
i will be calling tomorrow to clarify this though i doubt that it is 40 hours

Well maybe if ya'll north'ners lernded how to talk good you might could understand each other! ;)

Seriously, though, that really, really sux. 14 hours/wk... that's pretty ridiculous. I hope you can work that out. :hug::

its kind of funny now...but not really because i still have to figure what the h*ll is going on then i have to find another job :er:

thanks though :)

Hope you're able to work something out! Sounds like a fun job if you can make it work.

turns out the job is full time so i do have a job...the papers they gave me they just fill out the number of hours just to put something (they were already filled out before the woman gave them to me)

Most reactions

Back