First Light in North America

tuckamore

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is Cape Spear, Newfoundland - the most easterly point in north america. The shot was taken at around 5:30 AM one day about a week ago. I know it's just another sunrise picture but it's where I come from so it has meaning to me.

Thanks for looking...

3802275199_7be66e718e_b.jpg

This is Cape Spear, Newfoundland - the most easterly point in north america. The shot was taken at around 5:30 AM one day about a week ago. I know it's just another sunrise picture but it's where I come from so it has meaning to me.

Thanks for looking...

3802275199_7be66e718e_b.jpg

I really like that picture :thumbup:

This is beautiful... Great shot the sky is amazing.

Very nice. I like it as well.

For some reason I'm curious to see more of the foreground from this image or what else is below.

Thanks all for the comments.

DadeCountyAnthony...if you were to pan around to the right on the rocks in the foreground you would see this shot which was taken the same day about an hour after the first one. This was directly behind me for the original shot. There are actually two lighthouses on this site. The one with the red roof is not functional.

Notice the rocks in the left foreground...one step over the edge and there is a significant drop straight down to more rocks and the cold Atlantic water.

3802290393_1ebf256ffe_b.jpg

Very beautiful sunrise, wouldn't change a thing.

Most reactions

Back