What's new

First Morning on the Allure of the Seas

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$8301799737_9fba9f4653_o.webp
 
Very nice shot... Very nice!! I am almost jealous of it too, based on where it is shot from hehe. It must be really early in the morning being no one is on the deck :)
Did it rain the night before by chance??
 
Very nice...I think you found a Bing Cherry
 
Beautiful ship. I was on the Oasis a couple of years ago. Best time to be out on deck.
 
Very nice shot... Very nice!! I am almost jealous of it too, based on where it is shot from hehe. It must be really early in the morning being no one is on the deck :)
Did it rain the night before by chance??

It must have but I was sleeping like a baby and wouldn't bet money on anything...they do a thorough washing down of the ship every day. It's a real clean machine.
 
Thanks, guys...I had a great time and have just begun editing the 800 plus photos I shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom