jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The first visitor since I put the feeder back up. The lighting was crap, but I did what I could. I thought I had covered the holes on the back, so that the little buzzers would have to move around to the side, but I guess not.

may16202301 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

The first visitor since I put the feeder back up. The lighting was crap, but I did what I could. I thought I had covered the holes on the back, so that the little buzzers would have to move around to the side, but I guess not.

may16202301 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
Did you put a piece of painters tape or something over it? I considered doing that when it was being shy but I feel like after a few encounters when they realize you’re not a threat they get more bold.

Did you put a piece of painters tape or something over it? I considered doing that when it was being shy but I feel like after a few encounters when they realize you’re not a threat they get more bold.
I live in the South... I used Duck Tape... 😂

I tried a couple shots last week, but haven’t bothered even looking to see how they turned out yet🤪 It is supposed to get down to 32F tonight, so torpor will have ours in the morning. I will give you an A for effort🤭

She'll be back, and bring all her friends! At least you were able to get in so close for the official first portrait. Not bad at all!

I've only seen one hummer in my yard so far, and he was looking at the oriole feeder and ignored his own. They're very similar in design.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back