A alwyncooper TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2011 Messages 41 Reaction score 4 Location West England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 13, 2011 #1 Sixty seconds by alwyncooper, on Flickr
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 13, 2011 #2 not too shabby, a little dark perhaps but nice first try!
A alwyncooper TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2011 Messages 41 Reaction score 4 Location West England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 13, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you! I wanted to do something a little different to the rest of my stuff and as an experiment I quite like it. Trever1t said: not too shabby, a little dark perhaps but nice first try! Click to expand...
Thank you! I wanted to do something a little different to the rest of my stuff and as an experiment I quite like it. Trever1t said: not too shabby, a little dark perhaps but nice first try! Click to expand...
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 13, 2011 #4 I have a B+W 10-stop that I've only had out to play with once. I need R&R time to mess around with it.
I have a B+W 10-stop that I've only had out to play with once. I need R&R time to mess around with it.
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 14, 2011 #5 I like it! Love the colors and composition!
A alwyncooper TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2011 Messages 41 Reaction score 4 Location West England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 17, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 @ Trever1t: The 10-stop is totally worth getting to know. Great for swooshy silky water and also for magically getting rid of tourists in shots of famous buildings! @ Mersad: Thank you very much, I appreciate it!
@ Trever1t: The 10-stop is totally worth getting to know. Great for swooshy silky water and also for magically getting rid of tourists in shots of famous buildings! @ Mersad: Thank you very much, I appreciate it!
MikeisEdge TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2011 Messages 59 Reaction score 1 Location Orlando, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 17, 2011 #7 I'd say a little dark on the corners... But since they are not so defined it sort-of adds to the image. I like it keep up the good work! PS: I'm officially inspired to buy a 10-stop.
I'd say a little dark on the corners... But since they are not so defined it sort-of adds to the image. I like it keep up the good work! PS: I'm officially inspired to buy a 10-stop.