ygil707 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 52 Reaction score 0 Jun 1, 2012 #1 Hi everyone . These are some pics I took for my first class in photography. Please critique, buy be gentle I'm new to this stuff lol Attachments $image-3114893433.webp 27.8 KB · Views: 144 $image-2557033272.webp 115.8 KB · Views: 153 $image-3824344231.webp 31.6 KB · Views: 141 $image-4098321879.webp 117 KB · Views: 165
Hi everyone . These are some pics I took for my first class in photography. Please critique, buy be gentle I'm new to this stuff lol
BlackSheep No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 1,580 Reaction score 230 Location Woodbridge, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 1, 2012 #2 What was the assignment? I like the railway shot, it's not bad.
ygil707 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 52 Reaction score 0 Jun 2, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Just to take pictures of any type of landscapes.
SnowwyInfinity TPF Noob! Joined May 29, 2012 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Jun 2, 2012 #4 Those aren't too shabby. c: I agree about the railroad shot, it's really nice.