First Photo's With Newly Bought Camera

bp4life71

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
Not bad at all... probably would have been a little better had you gone with the D60.

:lol:

Not bad at all... probably would have been a little better had you gone with the D60.

:lol:

LOL....Yeah...I held them both in my hands.....the Canon just felt better. I know there on par with everything else.....with the better feel, i like the live view as an added bonus, as well as the dof and 7 focus points.

But really, it was just the feel that made me go with the Canon. I actually was completely settled on the D60 till I held both cameras. Like many have said here, I couldnt really go wrong with either as a beginner photography tool.

The pictures were just quick ones I did about 30 min. ago...just opened up the box within the past hour. I couldnt get the photos to come up putting in front of the link......im doing something wrong...i looked at the faq too....

I'll figure it out.....

Just a poke in the ribs, you made the right choice for yourself and you're off to a great start already!

Just took this one (1115pm est) so not alot of light available at all. Took it from my 3rd story veranda. I was just testing to see how well it did night scenes with little light and no flash. Took this from about 50yards away and 3rd story with my canon xs. Only my 3rd picture. Impressed with what it could do under these conditions!

3924373807_2a94fbd8a8.jpg

i had the camera set on a table at a shutter speed of 15 seconds......

Most reactions

Back