What's new

First post!

ClrWtrDsgnr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 7, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Clearwater, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, thought I'd throw some stuff out there to see what everyone thinks.

#1
l_e1475c8f7ba54783b7774f4488297396.jpg


#2
l_114037aacc5c93b8415369ec71ac867f.jpg


#3
l_7010d036125b619e979526c222153401.jpg


#4
l_6b142ebad20c8f19cdd500af3f08ba27.jpg


#5
l_52666d27e148f0f745c90bfbc7b80078.jpg


#6
l_a3ef4b7ac735567ce340f2f08d38d816.jpg
 
Welcome!

#4 is an awesome shot!

#1 is underexposed, and

#2 I really like the close-up of the chains but the sky is completely blown out.

Interesting shots though!
 
keep posting i like em.

as for the sky being underexposed

i took pics yesterday of my local church and my sky came out like that but it was actually the colour of the sky, so would it be still classed as underexposed?? i wonder
 
#4 is the best, but I still like #1 - even if it is underexposed :)
 
I like #4 the best then #5. I Found #2 to be very interesting, perhaps its just me, but my first thought was, "Oh my God is that a snake?" LOL. Then I saw the chain in the next shot - duh!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom