What's new

First Post!

TiCoyote

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2009
Messages
626
Reaction score
4
Location
New England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot these with a Digital Rebel (yep, old skool), and touched them up in PhotoScape.

3493100728_670af57306.jpg



3493100634_e97da448cd.jpg




3492282613_9e05b6bbf7.jpg





Here's what I think:

#1: A little noisy, and her hands look too purple. Her coat is probably too blue. Perhaps I should lower the saturation.

#2: How do I lower that highlight in the upper left without lowering the contrast so much that the image looks flat, or making the rest of the photo too dark?

#3: I like this one. Unfortunately, it's cropped a little too close. Also, it's pretty but not all that original.
 
Actually, I really like the last image too. I really do not think its cropped too close.

I'm not sure what happened in the sky in #2... maybe too much contrast or saturation? Decent composition though.

Thanks for sharing
 
I like the 3rd image, the flowers look very nice. The other two are ok except for the sky on the 2nd photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom