What's new

First REAL run with strobes

jdsfighter

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
266
Reaction score
29
Location
Owasso, OK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I finally got to go outside and break in my lights today, what do you think of the results?

1. $525271_10200971922277451_1218741115_n.webp

2. $250127_10200971919917392_1867582378_n.webp

3. $163583_10200971915077271_787832480_n.webp

4. $253304_10200971918357353_1313569412_n.webp

5. $945151_10200971918997369_1469088726_n.webp
 
4 and 5 are my faves. I saw the dude in the shadows in #4 AND THOUGHT ,"That guy looks familiar...where do I know him fr--'DOAH! It's da OP!!!"

Good balance for the most part, but I think moving the flash around to a bit more frontal lighting position would have helped. OR....slowing the shutter down a bit to get more fill on the faces. Then again, I do not mind, in fact I almost like, the slightly hot rim-lighting, and the foreground/background balance looks nice. I think you could probably add digital fill light and make these almost perfect. For a first try, these look very good!!! your artistry is pretty high!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom