What's new

First Shot At Processing C&C please

Einstein

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
228
Reaction score
2
Location
Bermuda
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I lightened it, cropped it, increased red and magenta and enriched it slightly using gimp. Do you think this helped, what would you do to this image to improve it?

Also C&C on the photo itself is welcome. I plan on taking sunsets regularly so any tips on exposure settings would be welcome. (I am not exactly sure what the settings were at for this shot)

Original
4283245096_e5d52c8836_b.jpg


Edited
4282446951_448700afcf_b.jpg
 
perhaps a tighter crop? otherwise, still looks better than the original
 
The sky looks better, but I think the water is a tad bit over saturated. I can see where a tighter crop could work, but may take away from the sky, but worth a shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom