first time here

Fireflieslight

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello my name is Laura and I live in Mount Juliet, TN.

First time in a photography forum and i'm having trouble uploading a picture to the gallery. It says something about not having an allowed extension. I thought I saw a post about how to put up photos but I can't find it anymore.

Also, i am wanting to ask everyone who might live in middle Tennessee if they know of some good places to visit for photos. Not sure where to put that question though.

Hello, and welcome!

Sorry, I can't help you with uploading, other than to keep the question going until someone else can help you.

I just upload photos directly from my desktop by the "drag and drop" method.

Hi. Welcome! The easiest way to upload a photo to a post is to use a hosting site like Flickr and copy paste the BB Code. The galleries are very limited with what sizes and type of files you can upload. Most of the back and forth about photography and critique of images takes place in the discussion forums.

Also, i am wanting to ask everyone who might live in middle Tennessee if they know of some good places to visit for photos. Not sure where to put that question though.
What kind of photos? Radnor Lake, Old Hickory Lake, Downtown Nashville, Centennial Park, Edwin Warner Park, Nashville Zoo, Shelby Park, Cheekwood are all right here in Nashville. Next weekend is Red Bull Flugtag at Riverfront Park. October 1 and 2 are the All American 400 at Fairgrounds Speedway. Something for everyone right here.

Welcome aboard.

What kind of photos? Radnor Lake, Old Hickory Lake, Downtown Nashville, Centennial Park, Edwin Warner Park, Nashville Zoo, Shelby Park, Cheekwood are all right here in Nashville. Next weekend is Red Bull Flugtag at Riverfront Park. October 1 and 2 are the All American 400 at Fairgrounds Speedway. Something for everyone right here.

Those are great but i was wondering things like waterfalls and caves that might be nearby. i should have mentioned that earlier.

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to your shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back