What's new

first time shooting in raw C&C

er111a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
6
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thank you :)
#1
073-1.jpg

#2
069copy.jpg

#3
062-1.jpg

#4
052.jpg

#5
050-1.jpg

#6
029-2.jpg
 
How would it be different if you were shooting in jpgs or tiffs?
 
^^
im confused with the difference myself too..I cant tell the difference right off because im still a noob.. but they dont look much different from any other format--and then modified.
Did you just modify them in Photoshop or something?
 
I wanted c and c on the pics please
 
Your getting better! I like 1,2,6

What are you using for lighting with the dogs and the baseball?

The others are good shots, I think your getting better results each time, I dont have too much to say about them, which might be a good thing, I will say, I am not wild about the corners fading to black, but I think it works well for the dog and baseball.
 
Your getting better! I like 1,2,6

What are you using for lighting with the dogs and the baseball?

The others are good shots, I think your getting better results each time, I dont have too much to say about them, which might be a good thing, I will say, I am not wild about the corners fading to black, but I think it works well for the dog and baseball.
1stly thank you :) and the light is nothing but the sun
 
thats what I was thinking, I didnt think you had any light setup. Good job, what settings did you use on those? or did you just PP them to that effect?
 
1, 3, 6
I like those, especially the tree (1), and the ball (6).

The ball seems like it is going to roll off the screen onto my desk
 
I had it on program mode
 
They look much better than even stuff from two months ago. I think you should try some different angles on the dogs and baseball. Maybe shoot low to the ground and get a different perspective.
 
thank you all :)
 
I like #4 quite a bit. The rest don't do anything for me.
 
4&6 have the most interesting composition.

#6 looks great with that heavy vignetting.

#1&5 don't do anything for me

#2 could be great with a different angle. It just seems to snapshoty from that high angle and try with a lighter vignetting. to me the real heavy vignetting doesn't fit the subject or the lighting

#3 the horizon seems higher on the right. could be from the composition but it looks downhill from right to left.

-Always shoot in RAW it lets you do so much more with the photos.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom