BitbyBit TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2012 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2012 #1 I guess this would be my first post (posting of pictures). A couple of fish Pictures I took at the Denver Aquarium. Enjoy 1. 2. 3. 4.
I guess this would be my first post (posting of pictures). A couple of fish Pictures I took at the Denver Aquarium. Enjoy 1. 2. 3. 4.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 18, 2012 #2 First two good; the next two are too underexposed
BitbyBit TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2012 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 18, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yeah it was dark in at the Aquarium, I tried touching them up as much as possible.
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 18, 2012 #4 That's a nice aquarium! I really like the one of the convict tang. If your interested here Photographing Your Reef and Posting Your Photos - Nano-Reef.com Forums is a link to a guide to aquarium photography.
That's a nice aquarium! I really like the one of the convict tang. If your interested here Photographing Your Reef and Posting Your Photos - Nano-Reef.com Forums is a link to a guide to aquarium photography.
BitbyBit TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2012 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 18, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Sounds great! I like the zoos and aquariums for picture taking. In fact, I'll probably be hitting up the baltimore and DC aquariums this summer!
Sounds great! I like the zoos and aquariums for picture taking. In fact, I'll probably be hitting up the baltimore and DC aquariums this summer!