Fisherman and Surfers

THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
IMG_0072-1.jpg

Sorry THORHAMMER but this one just doesn't do it for me. With the title, I was half expecting lotz of fishing lines off a pier with a few surfers doing a bit of dodging. The sepia color is a bit of a wash out, but the composition is spot on. The guys in the foreground on the pier seem more concerned if they should crack open the next beer or just keep on fishing. Pointless question in my opinion.....equal opportunity.

Sorry to disappoint you, but there are um fisherman and umm surfers in the
picture.

I didn't say they were freaking ninja surfers with lasers on their heads... hahahahahaha
(although that would be very very cool...)

just teasing,

I think a better title would have been "Another Beer?" but oh well...

Sometimes you get a good catch and sometimes just another shot.....Part of life...

Check out the Ominous Pier shot, its a lot better...

I like this one. Different from your other offerings.

Thorhammer. Please, when you go out into the night to capture more of those night shots... use a darn tripod! I don't know how many times I read your posts and you always say, "forgot the tripod".

Do you have a mini tripod? If not, invest in one!

Don't get me wrong... I really like your night shots and am rather :hail:eek:f them. I'm just thinking what you could achieve with a tripod.

OK, let me clarify, (and Thanks)

Forgot means I didnt feel like lugging it around, it does get heavy after you walk a mile or 2. :lol:

I do have 2 good tripods and I post tons of stuff form them, its a totally different type of shot when you can freely walk without it. I sort of go through cycles. I think Im due to go back to the tripod cycle.
its been a good 2 months since I used my tripod for art purposes..

This is what I usually shoot with the POD.
http://prints.uniqimage.com/gallery/2683934

I like the tones. I think it would have made a strong shot vertical of just the pier.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back