What's new

fisherman, C&C are welcome.

(its a miracle-I can see ...your shots !!)
at first i was like miracle? then i remember posting on your thread yesterday, :lmao:

thanks for checking out my pics and for the comment, :)
 
I like #2..its a really interesting composition but I agree with others about it being grainy.

yea, it's early morning and i crank up the iso even though it's not really needed.
i'm experimenting on it if it'll look nicer with the color.

thanks for the comment.
 
I think I like #2 the most, main reason is the different poses all in the same shot along with the rich colors of the sky.

Regards,
Peter Witham
 
thanks for the comment.
agree with the color, it looks like a sunset but it's really sunrise, :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom