What's new

fishing at sunset

grnmnks8u

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 31, 2014
Messages
69
Reaction score
11
Location
california
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
15319961029_428f2ca298_z.webp

I wonder if he caught anything? cc welcome.
 
The fisherman on the bottom right, he obviously isn't a main subject, but i wanted him to at least be a little visible which is hard because he is a silhouette on top of dark water. I wonder, how could I make him more visible, then, without detracting from the main focus which is the sunset and the light rays coming from behind the clouds?
 
I like the sunsetting behind the mountains and clouds. Screw the fisherman ... he's on the tiny side anyway.
 
Nice sunset and reflection off the river. The foreground is a bit too dark if you want the people fishing to be part of the composition.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom