JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
No longer a newbie, moving up!
Taken in Tel Aviv harbour.
Thanks for looking.
Dani.
Very nice Pictures
(and some words in hebrew)
דניר-תמונות יפות ויופי של חשיפות-הראשונה לדעתי יותר יפה מהשנייה בגלל הפריים האנכי שלה ובגלל החדות שלה.הצללים מעולים והשקיעה ברקע פשוט יפה
כל הכבוד.
Beautiful pictures,
Keep up,
Nir .B.
Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Holy cow, that is ONE monster blob he's using for his fishing :shock: - dear-o-dear, must show this to my son and suggest he go get himself one like these, provided they stand for some SUCCESSFUL fishing!!!
I do appreciate your into-the-light concept for both, and the first has this fun element to it, which makes it just that tiny bit more interesting. Cool shooting! I like it.
No longer a newbie, moving up!
Thanks everyone.
Toda Nemesh.
Corrina, I never saw him get any fish, so the blob might be a useful repellent. Or maybe it's his hat.
I wish I could get some detail of the sea water without blowing out the sun so much.
Dani.
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.