Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
471129024_WkQDd-L.jpg

That's a nice picture.. Too bad some a-hole had to do a zig-zag down the front of the radiator.

VERY nice. My only problem is the Glow that is starting to show around the roof. Otherwise it's a great shot.

That's a nice picture.. Too bad some a-hole had to do a zig-zag down the front of the radiator.

Thanks....yes it became noticeable during processing.

wow great capture!

thanks very much.

VERY nice. My only problem is the Glow that is starting to show around the roof. Otherwise it's a great shot.

Thanks...I don't find it that noticeable to be honest.

I think you pushed the HDR too far, the halos are very distracting

Thanks for your opinion, but I like the slight halos as they spotlight the car for me.....I also think to say 'very distracting' is exaggerating a bit :D.

Thanks for your opinion, but I like the slight halos as they spotlight the car for me.....I also think to say 'very distracting' is exaggerating a bit :D.

Yea it really isn't bad except for the right side of the image, I've seen much worse HDR's... I just hate when I can tell HDR's are HDR's you know what I mean?

Yea it really isn't bad except for the right side of the image, I've seen much worse HDR's... I just hate when I can tell HDR's are HDR's you know what I mean?

Yes I do know what you mean and I usually don't process this strongly in HDR, however I wanted the subject to have a slightly 'cartoony' appearance. That being said I might try another edit and tone it back slightly.

That's a cool looking car but it is also the most scary looking Ford I have ever seen lol.

Maybe its me, but I'm not seeing the contrast halos.

Very nice, i love HDR and i think this was nicely done!!

thank you.

nice capture :thumbup:

thanks mate.

nice man really like these cars

thank you, me too.

That's a cool looking car but it is also the most scary looking Ford I have ever seen lol.

thanks a lot....it is mean looking eh lol.

Maybe its me, but I'm not seeing the contrast halos.

I did do an edit and toned down the strength a little and I think it looks better as it still has the quality I was looking for and yet not overdone....props to skiboarder72 for the feedback that prompted me to re-edit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back